Published: May 2, 2020 | Effective: May 2, 2020
Thank you for choosing RePixelated, a brand of MGigadrain LLC, a limited liability corporation based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (shortened to “RePixelated,” “We,” etc.). This living document aims to explain the ways we collect Your data, as well as help explain how We use it. This document only applies to the RePixelated brand. Other MGigadrain LLC brands have independent policies.
It is always Our goal to be open and fair with these policies. If You feel they are not open or fair enough, We invite You to contact Us using the methods below. To that end, We have attempted to simplify the text of this policy.
Scope of this policy
This policy applies to the products or services (shortened to “Services”) offered by RePixelated, in addition to Our Website and Apps (sometimes shortened to “Content”).
Our Website is defined as any Website address operated by Us. Currently, this includes the following top-level domains and their subdomains: “repixelated.dev,” and “sitepark.page.” For a limited time, the legacy top-level domains “pelus.dev,” “repixelatedtech.com,” and “pels.us,”are also subject to this policy as RePixelated undergoes management and ownership changes.
Our Apps are defined as any application that runs on any computer platform or mobile device, including phones, tablets, traditional desktops, and laptops. There are currently no Apps offered by RePixelated.
Information We collect
Depending on Your interaction with Our Services, Website, and Apps, We collect different information on You.
Non-personal or generic information
When You interact with Our Content, We get generic information about Your device, such as device type (like asking “are You on a desktop or mobile device?”), device software (like asking “is that mobile device a phone or tablet?” and “Are you on Android or iOS?”), software used to access Our content (like asking “are You using Google Chrome?”), and other generic statistics. This helps Us improve Our services for the devices that access Our Content. This content is kept anonymous.
Some information is tracked with the use of “cookies,” which are small pieces of software stored on Your device. These cookies are generally used for two purposes. First, they tell Us if You are a new or returning visitor. Second, they facilitate authentication for those Users who have user accounts with Us. Our cookies are not used to track You outside of Our Content.
When You start interacting with Our Services, We collect personal information as appropriate to provide the Services You are requesting. This includes things such as Your name and contact information. This information is required for billing and other purposes.
How We use collected information
We use the information We collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve Our existing Services, to develop new Services, and to protect RePixelated and You, Our Users. We may use Your provided information internally between RePixelated services to provide a unified experience with Services You choose to use. This sharing of data does not include other MGigadrain LLC brands.
We maintain a record of relevant communication sent to and by Us. For those Users who also use Our Services, communication will be associated with Your account. For those Users who do not use Our Services, We will maintain Your information indefinitely, in the event this information may facilitate future interactions.
We will ask for permission before using Your information for any other purpose. If You decline to provide Your information for that purpose, Your information will not be shared, even if it hinders Our ability to offer Our Services to You.
Information We share
We will share personal information with external sources if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MGigadrain LLC, Our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Changes to this policy
Our policy may change from time to time as Our practices and Services evolve. We will not reduce Your rights under this policy without Your explicit consent.
Our policy version (shortened to “Version”) is Our way of communicating the substance of a policy change. It has a format of A.B.C (such as “1.0.0”).
The A-level represents a major change in the policy. Any A-level change will be effective two weeks (14 days) from the post date. Our clients will be notified of an A-level change via email, and other Users will be notified by a post to Our news page.
The B-level represents an important change, but with a minor impact. Any B-level change will be effective one week (7 days) from the post date. All Users will be notified of a B-level change via a news post.
The C-level represents minor changes, such as corrections to spelling, syntax, etc.; these changes are cosmetic in nature, and do not represent a change in policy. Thus, any C-level change will be effective retroactively from the previous B- or A-level change. Users will be notified of a C-level change by the change in the Version number only.
We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about Our policy. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of this policy
By using any forms of Our Services, Website, or Apps, You signify Your acceptance of this policy. If You do not agree to this policy, please discontinue use. Your continued use of Our Services, Website, or Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed Your acceptance of those changes.
Users may find the following information useful in connection with Our policy.
Information about PayPal can be found at http://paypal.com.
All PayPal agreements: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
Summary of Changes
Last updated: May 2, 2020
- Changed the name from “PelUS” to “PelUS, LLC” in the Introduction section.
- Removed the section “When this policy applies” and replaced it with “Scope of this policy.” This updates some definitions and matches the Terms of Service.
- Added section regarding PelUS, LLC, “Regarding the formation of PelUS, LLC.”
- The section “Information We collect” has been expanded to include more detail, with the addition of new subsections that were not previously present.
- The section “How We use collected information” has been expanded.
- The section “Information We share” has been expanded and includes information about PayPal, used for payment processing.
- Updated the format for the section “Changes to this policy.” This is a carry-over from the Terms of Service.
- Added section “Your acceptance of this policy.”
- Added new section “Supplemental information.”
- These updates were classified as a B-level change. Significant updates were made to the text in order to better explain the policy as it applies to general visitors and clients.
- Removed section “Regarding the formation of PelUS, LLC” as it is no longer needed. This section was intended as a bridge between PelUS and PelUS, LLC, which became effective on Jan. 1, 2019.
- Updated “Scope of this policy” with the new Web addresses obtained and utilized by Us.
- Removed links to PayPal policies via pels.us as these were never implemented.
- The Policy has been updated to note the change of ownership from PelUS LLC to MGigadrain LLC. The following sections were affected by this change:
- Scope of this policy
- How We use collected information
- Information We share
- Minor text updates were made to the following sections:
- Scope of this policy – Web addresses were updated. Also updated to indicate there are no current Apps available
- Non-personal or generic information – changed text regarding the example questions for device software into two full questions.
- Under “Supplemental information,” added PayPal legal agreement link.