We hope to add your name here soon!
Welcome to RePixelated! We’re proud of our work, and we hope that we can help you the same way we helped our past clients. Take a look below to view our work, and maybe even get some inspiration if you’re stuck.
Type: Content creator
Services: Management; New site design
“MasterGigadrain” (later rebranded as “Genysism”) is an online entertainment brand focusing on livestreaming video game gameplay with a desire to expand into other media content.
- The Genysism brand was spun off from MasterGigadrain, which was created from scratch.
- Connected with social media for simultaneous posting to Facebook, Twitter when posts are published to the site.
- RePixelated’s branding efforts can be seen here, with a consistent brand identity throughout social media and the website.
No Siesta for the Fiesta
Services: Management, New site design
A simple site showcasing a livestream of the event, along with sponsorship messages and a table of perks available for extra donations.
- Speedy two-week turnaround, including polish
- Featured a livestream (outsourced)
- Required approval from major sponsors who were “blown away”
Services: Management, New site design, Graphic design
A regularly updated gallery for an amateur photographer. Updates are posted by the Owner, with additional management services provided by RePixelated.
- Logo designed by RePixelated’s Outer Orbital team
- Images are watermarked before upload
- Owner creates his own posts independently
- Additional design work by RePixelated to accommodate owner requests
Signs by Tomorrow of Albuquerque
Type: Retail, No sales
Size: Very large
A franchise location with preformatted content utilizing RePixelated Management to customize and update text and images.
- Updates to text and image content
- Content quality controlled by the site owner
The Rosary Lady
Services: Existing site redesign
A complete redesign to modernize the storefront to bring simplicity, a responsive layout, and new features.
- Moved from a static HTML site to a Content Management System (CMS)
- New design with a responsive layout to adapt to mobile devices
- CMS allowed for easier product additions
- Improved purchase flow from individual items via a PayPal link to a cart system with PayPal processing
Ed’s Car Parts
Type: Retail, No sales
Services: New site design
A local small business site with links to search through inventory (via external service).
- Designed with Webs.com
- Client requested integration with existing inventory search tool
- Site also includes a separate mobile view instead of a responsive layout
Theta-Zeta Chapter of Kappa Sigma
Type: Social (Fraternity)
Services: Management, Existing site redesign
An informational site designed for new members, potential members, current members, alumni, and parents.
- Redesigned from a static HTML site to Webs.com, then again to WordPress
- Updated to Content Management System (CMS) (WordPress) allowing for easier posting and editing of content
- Enabled online payments via PayPal for events and other fraternity expenses